Saint Peter: A Talkative Fisherman-Apostle-Pope


Saint Peter

If you were to go through the Gospels and Book of Acts and highlight all of the quotes of the Apostles, you would find that Peter has the most recorded, by far.  Here is just a smattering of his quotes …

~ Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.    Matthew 14:28
~ Rabbi, it is good that we are here; let us make three tents, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.  Luke 9:33
~ You are the Messiah, the Son of the Living God.   Matthew 16:16
~ Master, are you going to wash my feet?  John 13:6
~ Lord, I am prepared to go to prison and to die with you.   Luke 22:33
~ I do not know this man about whom you are talking.   Mark 14:71
~ Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.  John 21:17

~ These people are not drunk as you suppose, for it is only nine o'clock in the morning.   Acts 2:15

~ Get up, I myself am also a human being.   Acts 10:26

Popular Posts