About Bible Saints
Bible Saints Chart
September 04, 2011
Saint Moses ~ An Old Testament Saint
A Saint Moses Trivia Test
How old was Moses when his mother put him in a basket in the Nile River?
2. What was the name of Moses’ wife?
Who was the spokesman for Moses?
What were the Ten Plagues that the L
cast upon Egypt?
5. Who led the battle against Amalek for Moses?
6. Moses angrily struck a rock twice in Kadesh to bring forth water.
What was his punishment for this action?
7. What did Moses have made to heal the Israelites from serpent bites?
8. What words did Moses want the Israelites to “drill” into their children?
9. Where did Moses die?
Who brought the Israelites into the Promised Land after the death of Moses?
3 months (Exodus 2:2-3)
Zipporah (Exodus 2:21)
Aaron (Exodus 4:14)
Water into Blood (Exodus 7:17), Frogs (Exodus 8:1), Gnats (Exodus 8:12), Flies (Exodus 8:20), Pestilence (Exodus 9:6), Boils (Exodus 9:10), Hail (Exodus 9:23), Locusts (Exodus 10:12), Darkness (Exodus 10:22), Death of First-Born (Exodus 11:5)
5. Joshua (Exodus 17:10)
He could not lead the Israelites into the Promised Land. (Numbers 20:11-12)
7. A bronze serpent on a pole (Numbers 21:9)
8. You shall love the L
your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength.
(Deuteronomy 6: 5, 7)
In the land of Moab.
10. Joshua (Joshua 1:1-2)
My strength and my courage is
and he has been my savior.
He is my God, I praise him;
The God of my father, I extol him.
The Feast of Saint Moses is September 4.
St. Anthony Messenger - March, 2011
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest